Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
3M™ Organic Vapor Cartridges 6001 (One Set)
Item Number: MMM7046 - Supplier: PBE JOBBERS WHSE
Respiratory protection against Organic Vapors - Class 1. NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors. Use in a variety of workplace applications. When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces. Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000, and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders.
- Filters gasoline vapors for up to 8 hours once exposed to gas. Filters must then be replaced.
- (2) Cartridges
Consumable, no warranty
- Length: 4.2"
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding: Black
- Recommended Industry: Transportation, Construction, Mining, Oil & Gas, General Manufacturing
- Nuisance Odor Relief (> OSHA PEL): N/A
- Standards/Approvals: Organic Vapors
- Gas & Vapor Protection Type: Organic Vapor
- Height: 3.4"
- Recommended Applications: Batch-Charging, Clean-up, Assembly and Mechanical, Painting, Change-Overs, Seal Coatings, Chemical Dispensing, Parts Cleaning, Cleaning